Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Neststyling...

I've decided to take the plunge and putting a serious bid on a loft apartment for sale.   I've been talking about doing this for at least 5 years and decided 2011 is the year to do it. GULP.   Since I put the bid down, I've been scouring all the shelter blogs  for design inspiration.   I'm leaning towards a mix between rustic and contemporary design. Here are few images that caught my eye:







But maybe these images are a little too one-note?
I really do like the idea of a minimalistic, all white, neutral color palate,  but realistically that style is too  austere and  dull for everyday life.  Perhaps adding pieces or objects that add an element of color here and there will give the spaces above a heartbeat:





Just thinking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment