Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mad Men

Due to traveling and carousing, I've been "out of pocket" as they say in the biz (Tangent: What does that phrase really mean?),  and have missed the premieres and original airings of some of my shows, namely Top Chef, Project Runway, and, last but not least, Mad Men.  I've given up on Project Runway,  but I'm current with Top Chef, thanks to VOD. Additionally,  I managed to get my hands on  downloaded copies of all the back episodes of Mad Men, so I don't feel left out of casual conversation. (Shout out to Beershower for that!)

This current season of Mad Men is still as cryptic, moody and visually captivating as the last 2 seasons. Storylines are still strong. Nice to see that Peggy-kins is also getting some MAJOR action without getting herself preggers, albeit with Duck the divorced alkie??!!  Anyhoo, AMC is hosting a video contest to win a walk-on role for the best reinterpretation of a given character's  monologue. Check out this video entry that my darling friend, Sabina, produced--funny stuff.  Register and Vote!




Via: AMC

2 comments:

  1. You are such a delightfully marvelous lady! A Good Secretary must have a great support system and you are that. Thank you ever so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete